Applicants admitted through our Regular Decision program must complete the following requirements before enrolling:
1. Acceptance Deposit of $250. This deposit reserves your place in the entering class and will later be applied as partial payment of your fall semester tuition. Checks should be made payable to the "University of Cincinnati" and returned to the College of Law by the date specified in your letter of acceptance. A pre-addressed envelope has been enclosed for this purpose.
2. Enrollment Confirmation Form. In addition to the acceptance deposit, the online confirmation form must be completed in order to confirm your enrollment for the Fall 2017 term. This form is also used by the university to determine your initial status for state residency and student financial aid. You will receive instructions via email for accessing the confirmation form prior to your deposit deadline.
3a. Final Transcript to LSAC. One official, final transcript from the institution that awarded your bachelor’s degree must be sent to the LSAC Credential Assembly Service after graduation, listing both the degree and date of conferral. Applicants whose degree and conferral date is included in the transcript(s) provided to LSAC as part of the admissions process will have already completed this requirement. Applicants who sent in transcripts to LSAC prior to graduation must send in one updated, final transcript to LSAC after the degree and conferral date have been posted.
3b. Study Abroad and Other Transcripts to LSAC. You must ensure that one official, final transcript from every college or university you have attended is on file with LSAC’s Credential Assembly Service, regardless of whether a degree was awarded to you by that institution (this includes study abroad programs, graduate certificates, college-level courses earned while in high school, etc.). Original transcripts from study abroad programs must also be included from the issuing (foreign) institution whenever possible. These and other miscellaneous transcripts may not have been requested by LSAC during the admission process but are required by the College of Law prior to matriculation.
4. Final Transcript to the College of Law. One official, final transcript from the institution that awarded your bachelor’s degree must also be sent directly to the College of Law. This transcript must show your final grades and the date your bachelor’s degree was conferred. Original transcripts must be mailed directly by the institution’s registrar to the address below in a sealed envelope with seal intact. This is the only transcript that needs to be sent both to the College of Law and to LSAC.
University of Cincinnati
College of Law Room 201B
P.O. Box 210040
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0040
All transcripts must arrive before August 1, 2017. We must receive confirmation that your bachelor’s degree was conferred before you begin classes. If your bachelor’s degree will not be completed until the summer term immediately preceding the start of law school, you should contact the Office of Admissions as soon as possible to discuss documentation of your anticipated graduation.
5. Prior to enrolling in August, you will receive information regarding books and materials you must purchase over the summer. Please contact the Office of Admissions if you do not receive this notification by July 15.
6. As indicated on your application for admission, you are required to notify the College of Law of any disciplinary proceedings or criminal convictions occurring subsequent to those listed at the time you applied.
Questions? Contact the College of Law Office of Admissions at email@example.com or (513) 556-0078.