- In 2010, Forbes named UC among the world's most beautiful college campuses.
- While Cincinnati Law graduates accept positions around the country, Ohio is ranked among the top 10 states in the nation in terms of the number of attorneys it employs.
Source: NALP's Jobs and JD's, 2009
- Cincinnati is home for the headquarters of ten Fortune 500 companies.
Source: Fortune magazine
- Forbes ranks Cincinnati, Ohio as one of the most affordable places to live well when considering arts, leisure and entertainment offerings in addition to a low cost of housing.
- Students come to Cincinnati from far and wide. The annual International Student Barometer, which measures the views of international students at 123 universities, showed UC among the best in a wide variety of categories.
- UC is Ohio's only public university named in 2010 to The Princeton Review's list of the nation's best "green" schools.
- Three of the top 50 law school blogs belong to Cincinnati Law faculty. They include Professor Paul Caron's TaxProf blog, Professor Betsy Malloy's HealthLawProf blog, and Professor Tim Armstrong's Info/Law blog.
Fun Facts About Cincinnati