George C. Katsanis Memorial Scholarship
This fund was established in memory of George C. Katsanis, Class of 1960, by contributions of his friends and classmates. This scholarship, in the amount of income from the fund, is awarded annually to a second-year student in need of financial assistance.
George C. Katsanis Memorial Scholarship Recipients
- 2016-17: Alex Beck, UC Law graduate ‘17
- 2015-16: Brendan Chisholm, UC Law graduate ‘17
- 2014-15: Collin Ryan, UC Law graduate ‘16
- 2013-14: Michael Scarpelli, UC Law graduate ‘15
- 2012-13: Christopher Tieke, UC Law graduate ‘14
- 2011-12: B. Nathaniel Garrett, UC Law graduate ‘13
- 2009-10: Samuel Warden, UC Law graduate ‘11
- 2008-09: Megan Shuba, UC Law graduate ‘10
- 2007-08: Melissa Lounsbury, UC Law graduate ‘09
- 2006-07: Matt Singer, UC Law graduate ‘08
The most recent recipient of the Katsanis Scholarship, Alex Beck, graduated from Cincinnati Law on Saturday, May 13th, 2017. During his tenure at Cincinnati Law, he was the president of the Federal Bar Association, an associate member of the Law Review, and a notes and comments editor of the Law Review. He also had an article that was selected for publication in Law Review Volume 85.
You can donate to the scholarship here: Katsanis