Glenn M. Weaver Institute of Law and Psychiatry Institute Trustees
The Glenn M. Weaver Foundation is an irrevocable charitable trust established in 1997 by the late Glenn M. Weaver, MD, for the purpose of supporting research and instruction in mental health law. The Foundation provides grants to the College of Law in support of the Glenn M. Weaver Institute for Law and Psychiatry established in 1998 and memorialized by agreement with the College of Law in 2009 in furthering mental health law through research, instruction, programs and interaction with courts and other institutions in the interaction of law and neuroscience, including forensic psychiatry.
The Trustees of the Weaver Foundation are:
- Ellen Weaver, Head, Glenn M. Weaver Institute Board of Trustees and daughter of founder Dr. Glenn Weaver
- Dr. Corwin (Chuck) Dunn, Internist and Infectious Disease Specialist, Cincinnati, OH
- Gordon Christenson, Dean Emeritus and University Professor Emeritus of Law
- T. Steven Phillips, Partner, Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- James Joo, VP & Senior Portfolio Manager, US Bank