Health and Wellness Resources
It is not uncommon to experience situations that may interfere with your ability to fully function to the best of your abilities. The University of Cincinnati College of Law recognizes that law students sometimes may need to talk confidentially with a counselor that can help provide some insight into particular issues or concerns.
Let’s Talk is a free program that provides drop-in consultation for University of Cincinnati students. No appointment is necessary. Students are seen on a first-come, first-served basis. Shane Gibbons, PhD, is at the College of Law, Room 208 on Wednesdays, from 1:00 – 3:00pm. You can find additional times and locations at the Let’s Talk web page.
If you or a friend need help with any mental health or substance abuse issues, please take advantage of the many resources available through any of the following organizations:
- University of Cincinnati Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)
- University of Cincinnati Health Services
- Ohio Lawyers Assistance Program
- Cultivating Wellness Using Mindfulness Meditation
- Work & Life Integration Through Mindfulness
24 Hour Hotlines