Panel: An Insider's View on Immigration Issues
April 30, 2014 5:00pm
This event will be a unique opportunity to hear the “inside” perspective from professionals who work on immigration-related issues, and to understand the role and responsibilities of their respective agencies.
- Ellen Kinker, Immigration Liaison, Office of Senator Rob Portman
- Helaine Tasch, District Director, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services – Cincinnati District Office, Dept. of Homeland Security
- Robert Warfel, Complex Financial Crimes Coordinator, Cincinnati FBI (includes civil rights violations)
- Sheriff Jim Neil, Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office
- Judge Timothy S. Black, United States District Judge, Southern District of Ohio
- David Mann, Vice Mayor, City of Cincinnati
- Antonio Barreto, asylee, former officer, Venezuelan Air Force
Marilyn Zayas-Davis, attorney and adjunct professor, will serve as moderator.