- Appropriate academic regalia is required for students to participate in graduation.
- Tams, gowns, hoods, and tassels may be purchased online from Jostens as a package costing approximately $205 ($192 + tax) here. You may begin ordering on Monday, February 5, but the absolute deadline is Friday, March 9. Please note that neither the UC Bookstore nor Jostens stock law school academic regalia and no ordering is possible after this date.
- If you wish, announcements are also available for purchase online from Jostens here.
- Students are welcome to borrow one or more pieces of the regalia from a former graduate and are able to purchase only the pieces they need. IMPORTANT NOTE: Please inform Cheryl DelVecchio if you plan to borrow regalia. Borrowed hoods MUST be brought to Cheryl well in advance of graduation.
- The ordered regalia will be delivered to the UC Bookstore and available for pick-up beginning Monday, May 7, 2018.
- If you have any concerns about the ordering process, please contact Cheryl DelVecchio in the dean’s office (513.556.0063 / firstname.lastname@example.org)