Judicial Panel: The Road to the Bench
November 4, 2013 12:10pm - November 4, 2013 1:20pm
BLSA is proud to present a unique opportunity to engage in an intimate discussion with a broad range of accomplished Ohio judges. Former judge, Professor Marianna Bettman will moderate the discussion. The judges will discuss their journey to the bench, offer advice and encouragement on how law students can work towards their personal career aspirations, while avoiding some common missteps made by young attorneys.
Come for lunch (free), stay for the conversation, and take the opportunity to ask the questions of leading judges in this rare opportunity.
- Judge Nadine Allen, Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas
- Judge Patricia Blackmon, Eight District Court of Appeals
- Judge Michelle Early, Cuyahoga County Municipal Court
- Judge Jeffrey Hopkins, U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Judge Fanon Rucker, Hamilton County Municipal Court
- Judge Shirley Saffold, Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas