Nine University of Cincinnati College of Law Alumni Selected for Inclusion in Best Lawyers in America 2015
Cincinnati, Ohio; Columbus, Ohio (October 9, 2014): Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP is pleased to announce that the following University of Cincinnati College of Law alumni were selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America 2015. The number in parentheses refers to the number of years (in five-year increments) that the attorney has been listed.
- Doreen Canton , Employment Law – Management; Labor Law - Management
- Ralph W. Kohnen, Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Eugene B. Lewis , Family Law
- Stephen M. Nechemias, Litigation & Controversy – Tax; Tax Law
- Timothy P. Reilly , Employment Law – Management; Labor Law – Management; Litigation – Labor & Employment
- Laura A. Ringenbach 20, Environmental Law
- Sara Simrall Rorer, Health Care Law
- Timothy C. Sullivan, Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Banking & Finance; Litigation – Trusts & Estates
- Mark S. Yurick, Energy Law; Energy Regulatory Law
Additionally the publication has designated Ms. Canton as Cincinnati “Lawyer of the Year” in the Labor Law – Management Practice area.
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. The Best Lawyers lists of attorneys are compiled by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. If the votes for an attorney are positive enough for inclusion in Best Lawyers, that attorney must maintain those votes in subsequent polls to remain on the list for each edition. Lawyers are not permitted to pay any fee to participate in or be included on the lists.
At Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP, delivering outstanding legal performance to help clients succeed is what drives and motivates our more than 400 attorneys every day. Taft has offices in Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus and Dayton, Ohio; Chicago; Illinois; Indianapolis, Indiana; Covington, Kentucky; and Phoenix, Arizona. The firm practices across a wide range of industries, in virtually every area of law, including Business and Finance; Litigation; Labor and Employment; Intellectual Property; Business Restructuring, Bankruptcy and Creditor Rights; Environmental; Health and Life Sciences; Private Client Services; Real Estate; and Tax. With a proven track record of experience since 1885, the firm offers breadth and depth of legal expertise coupled with a trusted business perspective to help our clients, big and small, regionally, nationally and internationally, reach their goals. For more information, please visit www.taftlaw.com.