ECDC & Duke Energy Present
SUPPORTING LOCAL BUSINESSES BY PROVIDING FREE LEGAL ADVICE
Sponsored by the Duke Energy Law Department and the University of Cincinnati College of Law Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic (ECDC)
- WHEN: Thursday, October 26, 2017 | 3 PM - 7 PM
- WHERE: University of Cincinnati College of Law (the corner of Clifton Avenue and Calhoun Street in Clifton)
- PARKING: Free parking will be available at Deaconess Parking Garage on Straight Street (across the street from the College of Law). Parking Passes will be available at the event.
- PRE-REGISTRATION: Pre-Registration is available by submitting the online registration form below or by contacting Lori Strait (email@example.com or 513-556-0117). Deadline to register is October 24, 2017.
- WALK-IN REGISTRATION: Walk-in registration is available until 6:15 PM on the day of the event.
- SERVICES PROVIDED: Up to 30-minute consultation with an attorney in various practice areas.
- Legal Practice Areas: Business Start-Up, Contracts, Copyrights/Trademarks, Labor and Employment, Litigation/Dispute Resolution, Non-Profit, Patents, Real Estate, and Tax/Employee Benefits
- QUESTIONS: Contact Lori Strait at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-556-0117.