Student Bar Association
The Student Bar Association is the major funding and activity support group of the College. All students are members of the SBA and are represented by elected class representatives and appointed student organization representatives in the Executive Council.
The SBA sponsors social, sporting and cultural events, acts as a liaison between the administration and the student body and provides funding for student organizations. It also acts as a forum to coordinate student activities in the law school.
Five first-year representatives will be elected in September. Students interested in becoming involved in the Student Bar Association should visit the SBA office in the student activities area. (SBA By-laws and Constitution)
- President: Kalisa Mora
- Vice President: Jada Colon
- Treasurer: John "Jack" Gruenschlaeger
- Secretary: Maria Castro-Reece
- 3L Rep: Katelin Gedon
- 2L Reps: Nick Richardi, Keighle Joyce, Jeff Geiman
- 1L Representatives: Kennedy Womack, Dana Musial, Matt Higgins, Jake Wittman, Dorothy Nguyen
- LLM Representative: Francesca Gottardi
- Social Chair: Keighle Joyce
- Philanthropy Chair: Kristen Rollerson
- Barrister’s Ball Chair: Candra Connelly