Human Rights Quarterly
The Human Rights Quarterly is a multi-disciplinary journal edited by the Urban Morgan Institute for Human Rights and published by The Johns Hopkins University Press. Since 1982 the Institute has edited 121 issues of the Quarterly with articles covering a wide range of topics from both domestic and foreign authors. Professor Bert B. Lockwood serves as Editor-in-Chief and the editorial staff consists of Arthur Russell Morgan Fellows and College of Law students who cite check and edit the articles in preparation for publication. There are some opportunities for first year students to be members of the editorial staff of the Quarterly. An orientation meeting will be held for first year students interested in considering this possibility. The announcement of the orientation session will be in mail boxes early in the fall semester.
- Managing Editor: Heather Heldman
- Senior Articles Editor: Noah Goertemiller
- Movie and Book Review Editor: Colin Pool, Kylie Conley
- Senior Articles Editors: Will Abbey, Allison Bartlett, Caleb Benadum, Hannah Brooks, Justin Carmichael, Elizabeth Chesnut, Jen Cuesta, Suzy Firestone, Cristin Ciacci, Ajla Glavasevic, Izzy Mattingly, Amber McMillin Orozco, Jyoshu Tsushima, Lindsey Upton
- Articles Editors: Caitlin Case, Adam Clark, Alex Conn, Courtney DiVincenzo, Bradley Dunkle, Lewis Frasch, Ryan Goellner, Remington Jackson, Simar Khera, Eric Munas, Mike Scarpelli, Lisa Splawinski, Rebecca Taylor, Lizzie Thoman, Erin Welch