Spring 2017 Short Courses
The College will offer the following short classes for the spring semester. They will take place in large part during the week before classes start (January 9-13, 2017). Students may take only one short class during the week before classes start.
These classes are offered on a condensed schedule, and students are expected to attend all class sessions. Do not enroll in any of them if you are not available to attend all of the class sessions.
- Advanced Topics in Constitutional Law: Children and War (E. Hall) (updated 11/11/16)
- Client Counseling (Aaron) (updated 12/5/16)
- Client Counseling (Mangan) (updated 12/6/16)
- Government Regulation - Regulatory State (NEW as of 1/4/17)
- Legal Regulation of Human Subject Research (Bard)
- Witness Preparation (Cruze)