Spring 2015 Short Classes
The College will offer the following short classes for the spring semester. They will take place in large part during the week before classes start (January 12-16, 2015). Students may take only one short class during the week before classes start, but may also take the short class offered during the semester.
- Client Counseling - Aaron
- Client Counseling - Mangan
- Expert Witnesses at Trial - Martin (updated 11/21/14)
- International Arbitration - Pinney
- Islamic Law - Hajihosseini
- Witness Preparation - Cruze
Short Class Offered During the Semester
- Punishment in American Law, Politics, and Society - Barkow (updated 1/13/15)
These classes are offered on a condensed schedule, and students are expected to attend all class sessions. Do not enroll in any of them if you are not available to attend all of the class sessions.