Caps and Gowns
- Appropriate academic regalia is required for students to participate in graduation.
- Tams, gowns, and hoods may be purchased from the UC Bookstore and Jostens as a package costing approximately $192 plus tax ($204.48). Announcements will also be available for purchase.
- The UC Bookstore and Jostens will come to the law school on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 from 11:00am to 2:00pm and will be located in the student cafeteria area.
- All payments may be made by check or credit card – no cash please.
- Students are welcome to borrow one or more pieces of the regalia from a former graduate and are able to purchase only the pieces they need. IMPORTANT NOTE: Please inform Cheryl DelVecchio if you plan to borrow regalia. Borrowed hoods MUST be brought to Cheryl well in advance of graduation.
- After purchased, the regalia will be delivered to the UC Bookstore and available for pick-up shortly before graduation – a reminder email will be sent when they arrive.
- Neither the UC Bookstore nor Jostens stock law school academic regalia and no “late” ordering is possible.
- If you are unable to be at the law school on February 13, or have any concerns about the ordering process, please contact Cheryl DelVecchio in the dean’s office (513.556.0063 / email@example.com)