- Appropriate academic regalia is required for students to participate in graduation.
- Tams, gowns, and hoods may be purchased online from Jostens as a package costing approximately $192 plus tax ($205.44) here. You may begin ordering on 2/10/17, but the absolute deadline is 3/10/17. Please note that neither the UC Bookstore nor Jostens stock law school academic regalia and no ordering is possible after this date.
- Announcements are also be available for purchase here.
- Students are welcome to borrow one or more pieces of the regalia from a former graduate and are able to purchase only the pieces they need. IMPORTANT NOTE: Please inform Cheryl DelVecchio if you plan to borrow regalia. Borrowed hoods MUST be brought to Cheryl well in advance of graduation.
- The ordered regalia will be delivered to the UC Bookstore and available for pick-up on Monday May 6, 2017.
- If you have any concerns about the ordering process, please contact Cheryl DelVecchio in the dean’s office (513.556.0063 / email@example.com)