- Appropriate academic regalia is required for students to participate in graduation.
- Tams, gowns, and hoods may be purchased from the UC Bookstore and Jostens as a package costing approximately $192 plus tax ($205.44). Announcements will also be available for purchase here.
- You may order your regalia by completing this form and emailing, faxing or dropping off the form to the UC Bookstore. You may begin ordering on 1/25/16, but the deadline is 2/26/16. Neither the UC Bookstore nor Jostens stock law school academic regalia and no ordering is possible after this date.
- All payments may be made by check or credit card – no cash please.
- Students are welcome to borrow one or more pieces of the regalia from a former graduate and are able to purchase only the pieces they need. IMPORTANT NOTE: Please inform Cheryl DelVecchio if you plan to borrow regalia. Borrowed hoods MUST be brought to Cheryl well in advance of graduation.
- The regalia will be delivered to the UC Bookstore and available for pick-up on Monday May 9, 2016 or you may choose to have it shipped directly to you for an extra charge.
- If you have any concerns about the ordering process, please contact Cheryl DelVecchio in the dean’s office (513.556.0063 / firstname.lastname@example.org)